Calendar of Events
Welcome Back Potluck - June 15th
Everyone's Birthday Potluck - July 20th
Ode to Virgil Potluck - August 17th
Customer Appreciation Pizza Party - Labor Day Weekend - September 1st
Things to do at Hamiltons Fox Lake Campground:
- Stroll along our country byway an enjoy the natural surroundings.
- Photograph wild flowers and wildlife. (including Loons and American Bald Eagle).
- Fish for fun: Walleyes, Northern Pike, Bass and Panfish.
- Swim at our Safe Sandy Beach.
- Relax and Enjoy Yourself!
Hamiltons Fox Lake Campground Services:
Our General Store sells:
-groceries and dairy products
- Limited R.V. supplies
- Hand dipped cones/milkshakes, pizzas
-Propane refill station, motorhome/tanks
Other Amenities Include:
- Cable TV
- Game Room
- Volleyball and Basketball Courts
- Boat Ramps and Docks
- Restroom and shower with laundry facilities
- Deck overlooking the lake
Watercraft available for rent:
-Boats and Motors
-Free use of Canoe and Paddleboat
Hamilton's is a handicap accessible facility
- Most major credit cards accepted.
Things to do in Bemidji, MN:
First City on the Mississippi. Voted " All American City " by National Municipal League. " One of America's 50 Best Vacation Spots, " Parents Magazine and a " Minnesota Star City ". This quaint progressive community of 10,000 offers a tremendous diversity of facilities, recreational pursuits, wildlife areas, historical sites and things to do. We offer you a small sampling below:
- Golf at Castle Highland 18 hole par. 68; Bemidji Country Club 18 hole par. 72; 2 of 5 golf courses.
- Enjoy the Paul Bunyan Playhouse
- Visit Itasca State Park, source of the Mississippi River
- Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox statues (One of America's most photographed statues)
- Fitness Centers, Tennis Courts, Indoor Ice Skating, Hockey, Roller Skating
- Bemidji Stock Car Races
- Bemidji Art Center, Headwaters Science Center
- Amusement Parks, Go Carts, Water Slide, 8 indoor theaters
- Jaycee Water Carnival (July 4th Weekend)
- Shopping downtown, Bemidji Woolen Mills, Paul Bunyan Mall, Target, Pamida & Walmart
- Dine in one of many fine restaurants
- Bemidji State university, academic and summer activities (hockey, music, basketball, etc.)
- Summer Camps; Concordia Language Villages